Friday, March 16, 2012

Get the Picture: Day 3

Today was a nice day. We only had to drive an hour which was such a nice break. We first drove to Ranchos de Taos and totally missed our stop. We got very lost but made our way back to where we were and spotted it right away. There was a car in the way of my picture but I got a picture of something else there that I didn't even know was a picture on the list. We then drove to Taos and ate a delicious lunch (well I had a delicious lunch and my mom had lamb... THE POOR BABY!!! Don't eat lamb. They're babies! You wouldn't eat someone else's baby would you!?!?) at 5 Star Burgers. We headed to our hotel and were able to check in early because they had cleaned the room already. It is a nice room. After we checked in, we headed to the Taos Plaza to take a couple pictures.


It was really hard to get the picture we needed because of lack of people, but it was still fun. We went into a cool clothing store that had some recommendations for us for places to go on our way to Las Vegas tomorrow. Tomorrow will be more exciting so make sure to check out my blog tomorrow. We've got a bunch of driving to do tomorrow so I've got to go to bed. I'm so sorry I don't have any pictures. Jeremy was sick today and couldn't get the watermarks on them. I promise I'll post them as soon as I can! Love you!!

--Tauby <3

3 comments:

  1. First off... Haha I love you and your mom's dispute over lamb. It's so funny. I'm sorry but it is. Second what hotel did you stay at? Third I love you, bearded friend in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah I think our dispute is kinda funny too! I stayed at the Whitten Inn in Taos. I love you too bearded friend!! hahahahahahahahahaha that made my day... :D <3

      Delete
  2. Bestest. Bestest friend in the whole world... Not bearded.

    ReplyDelete