Friday, March 16, 2012

Get the Picture: Day 4

Today was my last day of my Get the Picture adventure. I started in Taos and headed to Taos Ski Valley to take a picture. It was really cold and I was just wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and a jacket.  We found our picture and then headed back down to Ranchos de Taos to get one final picture without cars in the way. After that, we drove down highway 518 and stopped at the Tapetes de Lana (a fiber mill in Mora) because my mom wanted to get some fiber to spin. After our trip to Tapetes de Lana, we headed to Las Vegas, NM. I guided my mom to Traveler's Cafe ( just about the best restaurant in LV) and ate some really yummy lunch. We were heading back to my little sister's school to hang out with her for the rest of the day and we passed my Grandma's house so we decided to stay and talk a bit. It was really fun! We then drove to my little sister's school and my mom dropped me off for the rest of the day. She headed back to Albuquerque and I stayed with my sister until the end of her school day.


I'm sorry I still have no pictures up. I'm assuming that Jeremy is still sick. But I will definitely have them up for you to see ASAP! Love you!!


--Tauby

No comments:

Post a Comment